Maintenance Person, full-time, needed for The Oaks, a senior-living community in Warrenton.
• Obtain work orders from the office, prioritize and complete work orders and return completed work orders to office.
• Responsible for property safety such as securing keys, ensuring equipment is locked, chemicals are put away, all lights working and trip hazards repaired.
• Purchase needed supplies as directed by Property Manager.
• Responsible for evaluating the property condition including grounds maintenance and reporting to Property Manager.
• Clean common areas and bathrooms including carpet cleaning and trash removal.
• Other duties as assigned by Property Manager.
• Minor carpentry, electrical, plumbing, drywall, painting & miscellaneous skills
Job Type: Full-time
Full benefits, salary range: $30,000 - $40,000/year.
Increased sanitation efforts community-wide.