ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to the following: Accurately maintain production in the following areas daily: Catalog Dunnage/Insertion, Gift Wrap, Embroidery, Express Pack, and Truck loader.
• Responsible for timely and accurate picking of Front-Line merchandise
• Assist with out-of-stock tasking on the RF gun and with inspection line duties as needed.
• Ensure backorders are done and paperwork is processed to back office as needed.
• Assist as needed on conveyor line to include, but not limited to, dunnage/catalog insertion, package inserts and operating tape machines. Assist with restocking of supplies as needed.
Gift Wrap & Embroidery:
• Accurately pick, sort, wrap and pack all gift wrap orders. Ensuring all packages are adequately pre-packaged, labeled and staged for gift wrap.
• Ensure gift wrap machine is cleaned, serviced, and operational.
• Accurately update daily production log.
• Assist as needed in embroidery department as needed.
• Accurate picking and packing of all express pack (bag line) orders.
• Follow up and completion of picking stock-outs, relative to express pack.
• Meet minimum production standards in shipping area. Assist with loading area organization and prepare trailers for outgoing packages.
• Assist with loading trucks by designated carrier and maintaining maximum cubing of boxes and pallets to ensure trailers are loaded to capacity.
• Assist with scanning orders on the rejection line.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area and follow warehouse and department procedures.
• All other duties assigned.