Manager- Facility Operations, FT, Days
North Mississippi Medical Center Tupelo, MS Full-time Maintenance
Posted on January 5, 2022
- Individual directs employees for Facility Operations within North Mississippi Health Services
- Evaluates, develops, implements, coordinates, and manages corrective and
- Preventive maintenance and construction on hospital and business facilities day-to-day.
- Individual line item budgeting and budget control.
- Individuals understand and ensures regulatory and code compliance for all
- Facilities (Construction Codes, JCAHO, NFPA, OSHA, EPA, State Licensing and etc.)
- Four year degree in a related field with five years of documented success in a supervisory role dealing with those items described in "Essential Functions" or a two year degree in a related field with seven years of documented success as noted above or nine years of documented success in a lead role dealing with those items described in "Essential Functions"