LPN Wellness NurseLinden House Assisted Living
LPN Wellness Nurse
Location: Charlottesville, VA (1250 Branchlands Drive)
4 pm-12 am (weekday only). Linden House Assisted Living is a brand new, 82 apartment facility in Charlottesville, VA to include Assisted Living residents as well as Memory Care.
As our Wellness Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Providing oversight to resident care on their shift
- Administering or overseeing the administration of prescribed medications in accordance with physician orders
- Providing guidance and supervision to Nursing Assistants and RMA's
- Responding to special needs and emergencies, and communicating appropriate information to residents, families, and others in the community
We offer great benefits including:
- Basic life insurance at no cost
- Employee discounts with Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, Hertz Rental Car, Staples, and Kings dominion discount tickets and more!
- 401K match
- Healthcare benefits including vision, dental and a health savings plan
- Health Savings Account that includes an employer match
- Paid time off plus sick time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of Virginia or compact state
- At least 1 year of experience preferred in a clinical role as a health care professional in an adult residential facility, adult daycare center, acute care facility, nursing home, or licensed home care or hospice organization.
Other Essential Requirements:
- As part of its mission to provide a welcoming, homelike environment for its residents, Linden House promotes the use of animals as pets in the facility both as common facility pets and as pets owned and brought in by individual residents
- All employees must possess the ability and desire to work in a pet-friendly environment which will include performing job duties in the presence of pets, handling and caring for pets as may be required, and cleaning up after pets as necessary
- Demonstrates verbal and written communication skills (in the English language) sufficient to perform the principal duties and responsibilities outlined in this position description
Cambridge Healthcare values your past experience and wishes to review your full work history as part of its consideration of your suitability for the position. Although we welcome a current resume and invite you to submit it as part of the application process, it is not a substitute for a completed application, including work history.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.