Prospect Development Assistant Part Time #F1645
Prospect Development Assistant (Part-Time)
Prospect Research Assistant supports the director of Prospect Development in managing the central document management system, data integrity processes, reporting, fulfilling data entry duties and other projects as assigned.
The Prospect Development Assistant position requires thorough understanding of data integrity processes to ensure validity and accuracy of specific data sets. The data assistant must be able to follow written and oral instructions and communicate well with supervisor and colleagues to assure and meet user expectations. They must be able to maintain confidentiality and security of information according to University and Advancement guidelines and maintain levels of productivity and quality based on department standards. The data assistant trains various staff on the use of software, operations and procedures. The position includes conducting special research projects.
• Must demonstrate strong organizational skills
• Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point)
• Be comfortable with learning and understand business intelligence and visualization software
• Bachelor's degree
• Priority is given to those applicants who can work independently and demonstrate an ability to interact professionally and positively with all university and non-university constituents
• Experience with document scanning and management processes and procedures which include the ability to identify and troubleshoot data errors and inconsistencies is desire
Pay Range: $12.00 - $14.53 per hour.
James Madison University is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive work and educational community that is free of all forms of discrimination. This institution does not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, parental status, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or veteran status.