The Robert & MeiLi Hefner Foundation was created in 2005 to invest in and contribute to the Hefner’s goal of helping our global community become a better place. Our areas of interest are projects to improve the global ecosystem and environment, education, culture, energy, and foreign affairs. We are now accepting applications for the position of Projects Manager/ Administrator.
We are seeking a Projects Manager/Administrator who is detailed, energetic, creative, well-spoken and excellent at keeping track of our projects. The ability to report and follow through is paramount. Some general level of scientific background will be helpful.
- General Administrative duties
- Manage Programs and Initiatives, etc
- Work and liaise with our Partners, Participants – past and present
- Keep in touch with, update information of partners, past and present participants. Ensure our contact details are up-to-date, follow- up and keep communications active
- Manager website and emails, write articles for website
- Research/ update news. Research any new possible partners/ new initiatives and programs to suggest
- Plan, organize and execute itineraries, travel – as leader, chaperone, guide etc.
- Accounting, expense reports
- Weekly reports
- Annual reports
- Organize Board Meetings, attend, and minute. Distribution
- Privacy and Confidentiality are essential
- Travel is essential
- Proficiency in the English Language