The Greene County Sheriff's Office is accepting applications for a full time Administrative Assistant. Monday-Friday. Salary: $48,816. Benefits: Health/Dental/Life Insurance; Retirement; Vacation & Sick Leave.
• Provide & coordinate daily administrative support to the Sheriff and agency staff.
• Type correspondence, reports and other business documents in a clear, concise manner.
• Process and maintain all personnel files, timesheets, payroll information, leave time and training.
• Process accounts payables, monitor costs and expenses for budgetary control.
• Prepare annual budgets.
• Make weekly deposits with County Treasurer.
• Prepare and monitor state and federal grants; submit grant expenses and reports.
• Process a variety of monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
• Confidentiality is essential.
• Proficient in MS Office and become skilled with police software system.
• Skilled in bookkeeping/Accounting
• Solid organizational and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
EEO, AA, M/F/H/V employer.