Our patient centered practice is looking for a warm, engaging, and energetic individual to join our team as our dental receptionist.
Must have great organization, computer, and communication skills. Seeking a committed individual for extended employment. 1 year of administrative office experience preferred.
Full time position, 4 days per week. Great benefit package included.
Please click Apply Now or Email resume AND cover letter to email@example.com
Our practice is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Summary of Dental Receptionist Position
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Gather personal and insurance information.
- Arrange appointments.
- Cash out people when necessary.
- Send email and faxes.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Take and relay messages.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.