Rest Area Custodial Attendant
Do you prefer to work independently? Are your time management skills and attention to detail/process outstanding? Are "Clean" and "Maintain" your specialties?
Now Hiring Rest Area Custodial Attendants For Essential Infrastructure Business. The position is responsible for performing day to day routine job functions that support Rest Area operations. A $750 Sign-On bonus will be awarded to applicants who are hired by September 30, 2021.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who can work independently and collaboratively with others to join our team. As a highly valued member of our team you will be responsible for keeping our rest areas clean and in compliance. If you are a self-motivated, hardworking individual with a reputation for quality work we would love to have you join our industry leading team. Previous experience is a plus, however we will train individuals who possess strong work ethics and a willingness to learn.
- Perform general cleanup of all areas of the building and grounds as directed
- Manage routine upkeep of exterior areas, green space and parking lot
- Complete non-routine cleaning according to specified job orders
- Remove garbage and recycling daily and prepare bins for weekly pick-up
- Handle emergency cleaning and upkeep requests
- Ensure facility is maintained and fully equipped
- Complete general maintenance activates as needed
- Able to pass drug test and government background check.
- Prior facility operations upkeep preferred
- Ability to work overtime as necessary, including nights and weekends.
- Able to lift up to 60 pounds (60lbs).
- General knowledge of maintenance activities including changing lights, and operation of grounds equipment.
- Reliable transportation to Rest Area facility.
Immediate job opportunities available at the following VA location - Albemarle Safety Rest Area. Located off of I-64 Eastbound/Westbound (mile marker 105/113).
For more information please visit www.dbiservices.com/career-opportunities. Select Career Opportunities, search in the location of Charlottesville, VA and select Facilities Attendant position. Benefits offered with Full Time position only. Seeking candidates for 1st shift (6am-2pm); 2nd shift (2pm-10pm); and 3rd shift (10pm-6am)