Master Carpenter - Craftsman - Farm Manager
Master Carpenter/Multi-skilled Craftsman/Farm Manager Greene County, Virginia - Richmond, Virginia
Looking for a motivated individual to complete carpentry projects, general building work, landscaping, and oversee subcontractors as needed for job functions in Greene County and in Richmond.
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for all types of carpentry repair, maintenance and potentially remodeling. Candidate should have master carpentry skills, be organized, and effectively communicate with others.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Farm functions such as fencing, planting, cutting, and general maintenance.
• General carpentry rough and finish
• Painting – interior and exterior
• Minor plumbing and electrical knowledge
• Handyman, repair, and general maintenance work
• Knowledge of building codes
• Materials management
• Other duties as assigned
• Master carpentry and craftsman experience
• Ability to follow/perform repair and general maintenance work as described under duties
• Complete all necessary paperwork to include recording of hours and all materials used
• Effective and efficient communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong attention to detail and ability to quickly troubleshoot service issues
• Understanding and commitment to a safe working environment
Strong building and outdoor skills required. Will assist as needed for various special projects and initiatives. Day-to-day activities will vary. Interesting and fulfilling opportunity. Drug free workplace.
• $30/hour – depending on experience
• Company vehicle and cell phone
• Full benefit package – health, dental and vision – HSA – Long term and short-term disability
• Safety equipment provided
• 401k with company match
Equal Employment Opportunity
In order to provide employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at JRAC will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Except where required or permitted by law, employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.