Administrative AssistantCommunity Housing Partners
Community Housing Partners is looking for an Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for the day to day tasks necessary to support the Energy Solutions Office and operations in Central Virginia including clerical support, customer service, managing inventory, entering materials from audits, and maintaining the premises. This position requires someone who is organized, able to multi-task and committed to handling confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide administrative support to include maintaining the office space, copying, processing incoming and outgoing mail, maintaining office files and ordering supplies.
• Conduct on-going analysis of programmatic Excel databases to assure re-certification requirements and to alert Director of Field Operations of jobs in need of attention for Weatherization, Emergency Home Repair, Crisis or Cooling assistance.
• Preparation of weekly payable, employee timesheets, and Visa statements.
• Provide support to Administrative Assistant II related to daily operations.
• Deliver customer service such as greeting walk-ins and answering phone inquiries. Provide information packets on all services to prospective clients.
This is a full-time position that may require occasional evening and weekend hours. This full-time position offers a competitive wage and excellent benefits.
Community Housing Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.