Better Living is searching for an Executive Assistant to the President and Chairman of the Board. The following are some, but not all, of the duties and responsibilities for the position:
· Daily mail for Executives (President & Chairman of the Board)
· Phone correspondence for Executives
· Letter and document preparation
· Maintain President's contacts and Outlook calendar
· Maintain Quickbooks accounts for various LLCs, Better Living Foundation, and Investments
· Banking: Statement reconciliation, deposits and check disbursements
· Rent and Lease oversight: posting payments, lease verifications and follow up, including renewals, term and payment changes, terminations, collections and inquiries
· Filing related to bookkeeping operations, including storage and document destruction
· Phone system point person for maintenance, inventory and communication
· Betterlivingvirginia.com web-site point person
· Management meeting planner and coordinator
· Event Planner: Includes customer barbeques, tailgates, Company holiday and special events, educational classes.
· Contribution Coordinator: Point person on contribution events including Golden Apple Awards, and all other company and foundation donations. Coordinate all contribution communication for donation consideration.
· Marketing Coordinator: Maintain inventory of logo clothing for use of outdoor employees and customers; coordinate advertising of merchandise, calendars, and other items with company vendors
· Safety Coordinator: Work with managers as liaison for workers comp, OSHA, and vehicle maintenance; maintain monthly safety reports, safety meeting coordination
· Reporting includes building permit maintenance and vehicle purchase files
Additional duties as required or assigned by management.
E.O.E. ~ www.betterlivingvirginia.com
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Holidays
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Long Term Disability Insurance (paid 100% by the Employer)
· Short Term Disability Insurance (Voluntary)
· Basic Life Insurance (paid 100% by the Employer)
· Voluntary (Buy-up) Life Insurance
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Accident Insurance
· Employee Purchase Dis
· 401K Retirement
· Profit Sharing Employer Contributions
· Drug-free work place
EDUCATION: Minimum: H.S. Diploma or GED.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· History in office environment performing similar functions.
· Bookkeeping skills and experience
· Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Adobe PageMaker skills
· Self-motivated, flexible, and tactful
· Great attention to detail
· Ability to work independently, and as a team
· Must be comfortable with dogs
Sit or stand for up to 4 hours at a time, lift in moderation, file at moderate and low levels
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION:
Must meet the qualification requirements to become a Notary Public for Commonwealth of Virginia at Large, or have an existing Notary Public Certificate.